Please take note of the following important information:
- Please complete all the information in as much detail as possible.
- Your information provided will be entered into CDT’s database, which information shall be supplied to parties to a dispute should your name be proposed.
- A once off application fee of R470 (non-refundable) is due and payable upon submission of your application form and supporting documentation.
- Payment of the fee should be made into the following bank account:
Account Holder: Construction Disputes Tribunal
Bank: First National Bank
Account No.: 62716651676
Branch code: 251037
- Please attach the following documentation to your application:
- Certified copy of ID (must be in pdf format);
- Curriculum Vitae (must be in pdf format);
- Proof of payment of the fee (in pdf format);
- A head and shoulder photo of yourself (which we will use to upload on our website should your application be approved) (pdf/TIFF/jpeg format)
- CDT has no obligation to approve applications, and approval of applications shall be at CDT’s sole discretion.
- CDT has the discretion to approve applications subject to conditions.
- Applicants will be notified within approximately 7 working days if their applications have been successful or rejected.
- Should an application be successful, CDT will provide the applicant with a letter confirming registration on the relevant panel as well as a certificate of panel registration.
- CDT has the discretion to remove any member from the panel (whether adjudicators panel and/or arbitrators panel) for whatever reason.